Last updated from course.inf.ed.ac.uk: 14/12/2018 07:45:02
If course.inf.ed.ac.uk counts "exam%" to be the total of written exam% and practical exam%, then this does too.
Disabled fields are missing data on the "Work%/Exam%" column on course.inf.ed.ac.uk
Selecting a course (optional) will:
- automatically fill in the cw/exam weighting
- link you to drps
Don't forget to visit drps to:
- double check the cw/exam weighting
- check for any additional assessment info (such as a requirement to pass the exam)
If you want to see how much you need in your exam to get 40% overall, first
- Select your course.
- Click next to "Exam"
- Fill in how much you got in your coursework (in x%).
- Fill in
40 in the "Overall" field
- The "Exam" field should now tell you how much you need in your exam to get 40% overall.
Weighting (select course above to fill this in)
Targets (lock one, fill other two)